On 7/28/2004 8:00 PM Aleksandar Skodric noted that:

Correct me if I am wrong, but companies like the eu registry of EU and
America, sended a letter that costumer has to sign... So basicly they give
their written approval. On the other side, that were not sure what they
were doing, but that doesnt affect the metter that they did it (signed
it)...

Yet again, i'm not sure how would ICANN / court / whoever deciding go
around this?!

The new policy requires the registrant to sign a specific form as designated by ICANN. Its still gameable I'm sure, but not nearly as easy as the current system...on the whole, its an improvement over what we have now...

--
Regards,

-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one indispensable condition for social progress."
- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)