on 7/30/04 10:45 AM, Greg Frank at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The release will be occurring in late August and will be available in the
> RWI (AKA quickstart gui) and through the API.

Great!

> Whois and domain availability are not going to be part of this release.
> Domain availability is something that we are looking at, but there is no
> specific timing around it yet.  You can be sure that we will let the channel
> know when this will be available.

For me, both whois and domain availability should be a priority for the RWI
interface.  I've been a reseller using the RWI for 4 and a half years. Imo,
these type of fundamental tools should have been implemented years ago.

Please consider prioritizing this for the August release.

thanks,

Josh/sWerve