Yes but he states that he already offers MS SQL for his customers so
must have a Windows server already running.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher X.
Candreva
Sent: 15 December 2004 16:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cleint Code and Billing functionality

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, James Ussher-Smith wrote:

> Why wouldn't you trust your business data in one of the most popular
> database engines in the world? Personally I'd be very happy to store
my

For the same reason I don't trust my data to Windows, one of the most
popular OS's in the world, or Outlook, the most popular e-mail client in
the
world.

But to make it a not-so-religous arguement -- for a Unix-only shop it
means
setting up a Windows server.

Chris Candreva  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/