On 1/16/2005 2:50 PM Christopher X. Candreva noted that:

One of your comments that was forwarded to Nanog seemed to indicate you didn't see a problem at all, as in the domain hadn't moved. Maybe your DNS hadn't refreshed it's cache yet, but not even alowing for that possibilty was what I thought of as "cranky".

My comments were made in the context of another forum, not NANOG. I've had to clarify this quite extensively off-list. Let's put it this way - the facts of the situation are only clear enough to allow the various parties to clean up the problem. Let's see examine the policy and procedural failures after we see a resolution.

--
Regards,

-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one indispensable condition for social progress."
- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)