Michael Dean wrote:
couldn't this be set up as an RSS news feed aggregation?

Phorum does offer RSS feeds. There is one for all forums in Phorum and a specific feed for each forum.

(I think this is what you were asking)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

it looks like there is (just going through the forum web
site) - it's an
additional module called "Email All Posts" which i'm sure
could be added without a problem...

This I'd accept. As said before, I want my communications filtered to
the right folder in my email client. Of all the options this works best
for me.

In fact, this is suppose to be a main feature of Phorum...

The phorum.org web page says "Features such as mailing list integration..."

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.0 - Release Date: 1/17/2005

--
Chris Scott
Adaptive Hosting Solutions, Inc.