Bernhard Dippold, 01-10-2010 18:20:
Hi all,

we'll have to wait some more days until the structure of our community
here will be able to handle the amount of topics and ideas in a more
appropriate way with new mailing lists, a wiki and other means to divide
different interests on several groups.

Until then I propose to add some tags to the subject of your mails in
order to identify them more easily (and to filter them in your mail
client).

At the moment I think of

[BUGS]
discussions/proposals about *bugs* in LibreOffice

[FEATURES]
discussions/proposals about new *features* for LibreOffice

[L10N]
for discussions/proposals about *localization* of the product

[WEBSITE]
for discussions/proposals about the *website*, forums, wiki, IRC etc

[MAILING LIST]
for discussions/proposals about the *mailing lists* structures

[NATIVE-LANG]
discussions/proposals about *native-language* structures

[DOCUMENTATION]
discussions/proposals about the *documentation* of LibreOffice

[MARKETING]
discussions/proposals about *marketing* for The Document Foundation and
LibreOffice

[GENERAL]
discussions/proposals about *everything else*

[DEVELOPERS]
discussions/proposals about *coding* and building
?

IMHO I don't think we need a list for the sole purpose of discussing the mailing list structure. That could be website or general.