Hi all,
I'm Croatian translation coordinator for OOo, and I support The Document
Foundation and LibreOffice.

I have question on this topic.
Is there any possibility that Oracle *can* sue OpenOffice.org
contributor who signed a contract about sharing the contributor's
copyright only because contributor decide to contribute to LibO with
same content, too?
For example,
I signed contract with Sun Microsystems.
Oracle has bought Sun Microsystems.
I contribute Croatian translation to OOo.
Same content + new translation I contribute to LibO.
Can I be sued?

Best,
Robetr Sedak