Hi,

Am 02.10.2010 21:25, schrieb Robert Sedak:

For example,
I signed contract with Sun Microsystems.
Oracle has bought Sun Microsystems.
I contribute Croatian translation to OOo.
Same content + new translation I contribute to LibO.
Can I be sued?

No. Even if you signed a copyright agreement (either the JCA or most recent SCA) you have the right whatever you want to do with your contributions.

As the translation strings of OOo are under LGPL (as well as the code) it is allowed to reuse this in LibO. But I'd recommend that existing translations should be handled via SourceCode management (we will include latest changes from OOo soon) and then you start contributing new strings at LibO (as soon as we have set up our own infrastructure).

regards,

André