On Mon Oct 04 2010 15:12:06 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi Jean!

Thanks for pointing that out ...

Am Dienstag, den 05.10.2010, 08:02 +1000 schrieb Jean Hollis Weber:
On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 23:36 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Graham Lauder wrote:
Oracle made an interim response, do we have link to that somewhere.

Martin, from Oracle, was linking to this article: http://tinyurl.com/36u3ksn
That article refers to a "statement" from Oracle. Where is that
statement? I don't consider a media report an authoritative source.

... please have a closer look. The statement has been divided in several
parts, so anytime "Oracle said" appears, this really is their statement.

Does that help?

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph,

I have to agree with Jean. Anyone can "make a statement" but that is like listening to sound bits on tv. What was the complete statement? Where can it be found?

Inquiring mind what to know..:)

Andy