Hi,

Gianluca Turconi wrote on 2010-10-19 13.39:
Maybe, you could skip passage #1 and directly attach the unsubscription
address to the ML messages.

the unsubscription addresses are different for digest and non-digest subscriptions. Therefore, I refer to the help address, which shows both ways.

We already had complaints from people who didn't manage to unsubscribe from the digest...

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

E-mail to discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to