On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 12:08 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> LOL :)
>
> Charles Marcus wrote on 2010-10-19 22.36:
> > Heh... I guess that day will come around the same time that hell freezes
> > over, pigs fly and monkeys come out of my butt...;)

and should any of that happen - by all means grab a video camera and get
it up on YouTube...be sure to post a link here.

Actually,

- in the case of the 'big freeze' I expect Tux to play a role.
- pigs flying, I wont those swine in official LibreOffice Golf Shirts
- as for the monkey thing..a Windows logo should do

Caio

Drew

--
E-mail to discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to