On 2010-10-19 7:44 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> the unsubscription addresses are different for digest and non-digest
> subscriptions. Therefore, I refer to the help address, which shows both
> ways.
>
> We already had complaints from people who didn't manage to unsubscribe
> from the digest...

I have test subbed/unsubbed from them all and found no glitches.

The biggest problem I've noted is that people do not understand that
they need to CONFIRM the unsub request by REPLYING to the confirmation
message they get.

Most other lists I'm on insert a clickable link in the body (with text
above it in all caps saying 'CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR
UNSUBSCRIBE REQUEST' or something to that effect) instead.

Maybe it could be configured to allow for both to work?

Sadly though, nothing can force someone to actually read these messages.

--

Best regards,

Charles

--