On 2010-11-30 5:43 AM, plino wrote:
> The point here is that OOo has a small installer with 140Mb (no Java, and
> only English, Spanish and French dictionaries).
> Why is LO going in the opposite direction with 299 and 466Mb???
>
> The current packages (including in the smallest option 56 language packs!!!)
> makes no sense IMO as I mentioned in this post
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/A-proposal-for-effective-volunteer-friendly-user-support-in-LibreOffice-tp1954148p1973749.html

This has already been discussed, and it was stated that smaller more
targeted installers will definitely happen, but right now disk space is
the reason for a single large installer...

Once more space is available, more download options will be made
available... or at least thats the way I understood it...

--

Best regards,

Charles