Hi Christian, :-)

David Nelson

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 22:04, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Well I'm kind of puzzled that after weeks and weeks, scores of
>> messages in the lists and various conference calls, there's very
>> little concrete progress with producing content.
>
> Yes, I'm also very disappointed at that, but I don't have an answer as
> to why that is so :-(
>
> I personally just did not have enough time to come up with content
> myself, and I was hoping for the marketing team to come up with some
> content... (and also with some artwork)

I can propose an IA. Already we can work with the specific items you
mentioned below. Let's get started with those, and I will probably
find some suggestions to put to you. I use Gimp and Photoshop, so I
can do any needed stuff, too.

> Well, the IA is defining what content to put where on the site, right?
> The site structure of the (back then) published pages did reflect
> that. You have home, you got Contribute, you got FAQ, Support,
> Download Contact in the main hierarchy, in the toptabs, and then a
> couple of subpages in the individual areas.
>
> As you notice yourself: Content is not contributed for whatever
> reason. Thus it doesn't make sense to go into much more detail than
> that.

See above.

> Source files: no, I only have the files as they appear on the site.
> https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes/tree/master/tdf/images/buttons

They can already serve as a basis. We can see what else is needed as I
start posting content for consideration.

>> By the way, could you fix that problem about the missing CSS style
>> sheet(s) I mentioned in the ohter thread?
>
> Sorry, don't remember you mentioned a missing css style - either I
> didn't read it yet or I missed it.
>
>> You did say that if
>> additional styles were needed then you'd fix the problem. So far you
>> didn't even reply to that thread.
>
> Please give more details - what list, what time, what subject?
> I mean it was yesterday night/today morning when I wrote that,
> apparently you're referring to a much older thread.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Style-sheets-and-pages-for-test-libreoffice-org-tp2031797p2031797.html

Getting the styles.css would be the main solution. You'll see in the thread.

> Yes, I'd love to see it ready for the user before Christmas (as
> experience shows between the years nothing will be done because people
> rather spend time with family and friends :-))

OK, well we can make that happen between us, no problem. Truthfully,
often, a lot more real work gets done when there aren't too many
people pulling in different directions.

David Nelson