Hi Christian, *,

just a short step in here..

Christian Lohmaier schrieb:

[..]

> It is because just I don't know /why/ people don't add content. It
> still is not clear to me what they are waiting for.

I'd assume they wait for publishing. I can't see any reason, why to keep
the building process of the page behind the sceenes. Everything
regarding tdf is beta[1] - why not the website??

[1] O.K. The software itself isn't any more ;o)).

If there is no real plan by people keen to add content, let the
questions and complaints of visitors be the priorizing and structuring
criteria. :o)).

snip of the "test", go world and wait, what it demands from You.

>>> I propose the following, i.e. focus the work on individual pages
>>> this week: * Home/Welcome page: Start now, continue till sunday
>>> (I'd like to have some nice graphics there, some updated buttons)

Do it but do it publicly. Everything is prepaired to review contents
before publishing while the site is "under traffic".

[..]

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich