Hi Italo,
On 1/3/11 7:38 AM, Johannes A. Bodwing wrote:

Where can I read it? Is it in the next decade manifesto?

http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/msg00016.html

Thanks for the Link. - And I could ask the next questions, but I save it for later. I try to get it clearer for me till the 3.3-Release, and eventually with a summary of the manifesto and other important things, to have lately:
a better basis to clear things in the calm after the release
eventually a shortform of the TDF-goals for people which come new to the project.

To check the frame for me, in what time about could the 3.3-Release start?

Thank You for your patience,
Johannes