Johannes A. Bodwing wrote (03-01-11 19:50)
Johannes A. Bodwing wrote (03-01-11 17:53)
I try to get it clearer for me till the 3.3-Release, and eventually with
a summary of the manifesto and other important things, to have lately:
a better basis to clear things in the calm after the release
eventually a shortform of the TDF-goals for people which come new to the
project.

A sorry from my side. I had in mind - months ago - to draft a little
roadmap for the website.
Not that things a carved in stone, far from that, but just to give
some insight in work 'under construction', 'planned', 'should be done'
and such.

Where is this to find? I don't know that I saw such a draft.

That is correct. As far as I know, it is just on my mind :-)
I still intend though, to try to do something on a 'roadmap'

Best,
Cor