On 11-01-07 06:06 PM, Benjamin Horst wrote:
> [...]
> Thus, it does not appear that Apple would block LibO because of our LGPL
> license (Wesnoth is GPL v2). The FSF is very unhappy with the App Store, but
> this does not appear to be a dealbreaker if we wish to go ahead with it.
>
> -Ben
>
> Benjamin Horst
> bho...@mac.com
> 646-464-2314 (Eastern)
> www.solidoffice.com

Apple won't likely block the app until the FSF or its author (as
happened with VLC) demands that they comply with the licenses. If/when
that happens is another story.

Cheers,

Fabian

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/