On 01/30/2011 04:01 AM, Magnus Johansson wrote:

> Halló Sveinn, and thanks for your reply. I don't know if my EPS images are
> vector graphics or bitmapped. How can I find out?

This discussion is probably better over on the libereoffice user list -
that way you might find more answers.

I've had success importing an .eps (it was originally an .svg that was
exported to .eps from Inkscape). If you can save a few pages of your
document and send to me directly I'll be happy to test in LO Stable
(RC4) and OOo 3.3.0 on linux & WinXP and Win7. I can also test with
OOo3.2.1 on linux (I'm not sure if I have any OOo3.2.x in the archives
for Win). Send to glgxg @ sbcglobal.net (note: I'll most likely not
respond until tomorrow (my time).

Gary

Added note: I can post the eps file that I used for testing, but think
that this should be on the user list rather than the discuss list.