On 3/9/11 3:27 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2011-03-09 15.25:
Have you tried using spamassassin with baysian filtering. the way I have
things setup on my mail server is that emails are checked and given a
score default being 5. anything 5 or higher is automatically filtered as
spam. my friends server setup in this method has prevented lots of spam
for him coming though

bayesian filtering including autolearning is enabled. A site as prominent as ours has much harder times of doing spam filtering than a less popular site. I guess for that we do very well. :-)

Florian

I guess if you would like i can work on beefing up the spam filtering