Hello Charles,

Charles Marcus wrote on 2011-03-11 22.20:
Then there is one massive reason to plan to switch to mailman once
version 3 is ready (sounds like only a matter of months), since that
version will remove all of the other objections, and provide a nice web
interface for people to manage their subscriptions too...

to be serious: Do not think we will migrate the mailing lists soon. It will be *A LOT* of work, and my take is that we should rather try to improve mlmmj. Do not forget, we are all volunteers. :-)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108