On 2011-03-12 7:56 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> to be serious: Do not think we will migrate the mailing lists soon. It
> will be *A LOT* of work,

Maybe not... I'll go check and see if there is an easy way to migrate
the archives and user accounts (the two hardest part of the migration
I'm guessing)...

> and my take is that we should rather try to improve mlmmj. Do not
> forget, we are all volunteers. :-)

I know... but the pain would be one time only. Unless you are planning
on building a complete web interface for mlmmj, I just don't see a
practical alternative, other than continuing to see these stupid
'UNSUBSCRIBE ME NOW OR I'LL SUE EVERY LAST MOTHER ONE OF YOU!!!' posts,
and/or continue to piss people off because they are too stupid to read
and follow instructions.

--

Best regards,

Charles