Hi Alex, *

Am 11.06.11 11:28, schrieb Alexander Thurgood:
> Agreed again. All platforms or nothing seems fair enough. I don't really
> understand why it was never made available for Mac, guess the  owners of
> Adabas D never thought it was worthwhile.

Adabas was bundeled only with StarOffice (never with OOo) - it was one
of the "Add-Ons" Star Office had (besides more Gallery entries,
templates and better spell checking then OOo) in former times. "In
former times" refers to OOo 1.* when OOo has no "official" (=Sun/Star
Office) Version for Macs; so Adabas connection/driver never had a need
for Mac support by Sun.
Meanwhile Adabas is a legacy product. I wonder if anyone uses it in a
productive environment. Surely not on a Mac.

As has been said - whoever need this can stick on an older OOo Version.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann