Thorsten Behrens wrote (15-06-11 09:50)
Allen Pulsifer wrote:
The seeds of that fork were germinated in the Go-Oo project, which
created patches and enhancements that were not contributed back to
the official OOo distribution.  That became a full fork when the
LibreOffice project was started by importing all of the OOo source
code into a new repository.

Hi Allen - will that story never die? The creation of the TDF and
LibreOffice was a movement far above and beyond Go-Oo. It just
happened to assimilate that code (and much more).

I can, have to, testimony that.
I was involved in already two serious discussions about starting a foundation (after all those years) when there was even not a single hair on my head thinking about go-oo.

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org