On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 17:53, Thorsten Behrens
<t...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Allen, how can you, with a straight face, ask people here to come
> over to a different project, that likely noone here is really happy
> with, that was setup as a fait acompli, marketed as the "natural
> upstream", removes rights from people's contributions, and is
> effectively competing (by how the proposal reads)?

I don't really want to debate most of your points because (frankly)
some of it is true. Arguable to some extent, blah blah blah. :-)

But the one point that I'm curious about: how can you say that Apache
"removes rights from people's contributions"? As a developer, you
still own your code. You can do whatever you like with it. Apache
doesn't take anything from You.

Did I misunderstand you in some way?

Cheers,
-g