From: Italo Vignoli [mailto:italo.vign...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 09:07
To: discuss@documentfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Top Posting...

[ ... ]

I have published a comprehensive Mailing List Netiquette, which should
satisfy your needs.

Of course, a mailing list netiquette is just a reference document, and
we cannot kill people who ignore it (the majority of users ignore the
simple existence of the netiquette).

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com