  1. I would have preferred that the last paragraph under "Top-Posting vs.
Bottom-posting" followed the "Avoid Advocacy" guidance better.  On the whole, I find
the page admirable, civil, and useful.

You are right. I have amended the paragraph, and I have also changed the Avoid Advocay section to improve the clarity.

  2. I have an offer.  What formatting by senders will most powerfully serve
those on [libreoffice-accessibility]? What do those with access limitations
confirm to be the best that works for all of them?  Whatever *that* is, I will
do everything in my power to honor.

I am not an expert about accessibility, but I recall that this is one of the cases where top posting is the best choice. I suggest to have a double check, though, as I am not competent in this domain.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com