Hi Rainer, *,

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Rainer Bielefeld
<libreoff...@bielefeldundbuss.de> wrote:
> Pedro schrieb:
>
>> The main problem with AskLibO is that there are few people answering
>> questions on a regular basis.
>
> The job there is frustrating. Many of the questions are lousy, but that also
> might be a Help problem.

Answering that there isn't enough info is of course also a valid
answer. And feel free to just close those when there is no further
info after a couple of day.

> And a "Thank you" is the exception.

Well - that I don't consider a problem - unless you also consider
votes as a "Thank you".

The "thank you" on ask.libreoffice.org is the upvoting of your
answer/flagging it as correct.
And giving votes is not limited to the person who asked that specific
question, but everyone who reads an entry should use their votes
accordingly.

> The tool really has great potential, but some more administration will be
> required to get best benefit for users with questions with acceptable costs.

I don't think it is an administration problem, but rather a problem of
educating people about it..

ciao
Christian