Charles-H.Schulz wrote:

Hello Ono-San,

ããããããããã

Please forgive me, your name reminds me of the world famous
beagle. I apologize.

Yes, my name reminds a lot of people about that famous artist... ;-)

ãããããããçãååãããããæåãããããããéæããäãããããã ããã

But when I use OpenOffice.org, I can't help admiring it.

Can we use this sentence on our marketing banners and logos? :-)

Sure!

haha! thanks!

ãããï ããããããããããï

I will "go public" when I finish my program.
Maybe at first, I'll ask Japanese OpenOffice.org project
to link my site.
I thank your offer very much.

Okay. I still think though that such a software deserves a translation in English, then to other languages if possible.

ããããããããããããããããããäãããããããããããèèãããã åèããããäãèèããçèãããäåãããããããæãããã

Regards,

Charles.

. translated by khirano