Charles-H.Schulz wrote:

Hello Kohei-San,

ããããããããããã

Watanabe-san was kind enough to do his own translation. But I will
provide my translation based on his original Japanese post, as some
parts of his traslation may be inaccurate. -Kohei

ah, thank you very much.

ãããããããèèãããããããããããããããããããããããããã

Despite the language barrier, I believe it would be helpful if we could
share the information from conferences held worldwide. What do you
think of this idea?

Actually, this exists already in some way.

ãããããããééãæååæãããããããããèãããããã

If you look at the bottom
right of the OOo homepage (www.openoffice.org) you'll see some
information.

OpenOffice.org ããããããããwww.openoffice.org ãåäããèããããã

What people have to do is sending Louis Suarez-Potts, our
community manager an email with a link to the event's web site.

ãããããããããããããããã Louis Suares-Potts ãããããããããã ãããããã Web ãããããããããéããããããããæããããããã

Regards,

Charles.

.
translated by khirano