Hello,

you had asked me if I had pictures of the OOo Day in France.
Well, I don't have them, but I have some details on the CEBIT
in Germany and how the German Native-Lang community performed.

Quoted from a mail of J. Rahemipour:
"       Hi *,

here are the monthly news from germanophone project.

At first I would like to give a summary of the CeBIT last
month, where
we presented OOo and the de-project. As expected, it was a
great event
and the feedback we got was mostly positive. We had a really
nice time
and had many contacts, espacially to people who would like to
join the
project for testing and several business contacts.

Very interesting was the fact, that we met many people from other
countries, which were interested in using OOo in other
languages. We
tried to satisfy them to contact the several native-lang
projects. Maybe
some of you got mail from one of them. :-)

For receiving an impression of the event see my summary (german):
http://de.openoffice.org/veranstaltungen/cebit2005/index.html

or english version (many thanks to Siegfried Schilling for the
translation):
http://de.openoffice.org/veranstaltungen/cebit2005/index_en.html

If you want to have a look at our team, see several photos here:
http://de.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=439&expandFolder=439&folderID=239
"

Enjoy,

Charles.