Dear all,

Although I am subscribed to this list, I don't post here very often, and
unfortunately, I cannot speak Japanese. I just wanted to congratulate
all of you both as a project and as a people for this wonderful
achievement of going over 800 JCA signatories. It is not only the sign
that the Japanese project is doing better and becoming stronger, it is
also a testimony to this project that has been so far a wonderful
success.I thought I would blog a few sentences on this:
http://libervis.com/blogs/5/charles

Kudos to all of you!

Charles-H. Schulz,
Lead of the Native-Language