On 9/1/06, jsorgalla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i'm the next one staying in the line of jQuery plugin authors.
> I've created a new plugin called jCarousel. Its inspired by Bill Scott's
> "Carousel Component" for YUI.
>
> Check it out at http://sorgalla.com/pages/jcarousel.html
> and let me know what you think.
>
> Thanks, Jan

Looks very very polished for a first release, well done :)

To make it a bit less obtrusive for browsers with javascript turned
off might there be a better way to insert the Prev / Next buttons
after the script kicks in, instead of having to put them into the
HTML?

Another reason I would consider that option is from a CMS users point
of view where they know very little HTML, it would save them inserting
the two images, because in those cases the less they need to know
about structural HTML the better!

In an ideal world it would actually be nice to achieve with just a
class name on the unordered list, but I know that might be taking it a
bit too far :)

Again, congrats, I think a lot of people would use your plugin on a
production site today without any worries at all!