Sorry. My mistake.

I meant removing the left and right button handlers (prevButtonStateHandler,
nextButtonStateHandler).

If I remove these in jCarousel, the left and right buttons are no longer
visible, and I have no way of moving between images manually without adding
in the handlers.

It would be great for the default package to contain both sets of images
(prev/next & enabled/disabled), and then the image links could be overridden
if the user so chose.

I'd try an explain in Deutsche, but it's much worse than your English! ;)

Cheers,

Dan