The notions is to:
1) Not need a server-side language like PHP and
2) Let people who don't want to seriously get into Google Maps have a way of creating a simple map

-- Yehuda

On 9/20/06, Dylan Verheul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a fair amount of Google Maps experience. I wrote something like
what Yehuda describes in PHP.

It's actually not really hard to make in jQuery, but when you
seriously get into Google Maps, you'd probably not have too much need
for a plugin like that.

On 9/19/06, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yehuda Katz schrieb:
> > Is there any interest in a Google Maps plugin
> Yep, here is interest, too :-)
> > and potentially create a mapController that could later be used to
> > manipulate the map?
> Like support for adding and storing flags with some notes? That would be
> very handy.
>
> -- Jörn

Yehuda Katz
Web Developer | Wycats Designs