> > > I don't think a casual HTML writer is going to use the geo
> > > microformat. It's small, but you have to write a lot of HTML to
> > > describe a very small piece of information.

Well it's not *that* complex, and it has strong grounds, based in real-world
examples (at least that's how they're meant to be designed).
If you write tools that help people do great stuff, they will learn the
"language", whatever it is.

But there's a more important argument. microformats are carefully-thought
proposals for writing conventions. If people adopt them (and I advocate we
help them choose them), then more tools will be available for your data, and
the tools you write will be more generic.

And they are a perfect match for jQuery's xhtml processing capabilities.

-- Fil