> > - The addition of mousewheelup/mousewheeldown methods.
>
> Are these really necessary? I think adding these might increase the
> code considerably without much more benefit. The mousewheelup/down is
> represented by the event.detail and/or event.wheelDelta. Although the
> event.detail and event.wheelDelta have a different idea of which way
> is up and which way is down. I'll have to see how much code it adds by
> adding these two methods.

Actually, I suppose it could be more like the hover event method and
take two functions. One would be for the mousewheeldown and the other
for the mousewheelup. Then no one would have to worry about the
event.detail and/or event.wheelDelta (unless they wanted to know the
magnitude). Also, if only one function is passed I could write it to
act like it currently does.

Does that sound useful?

Brandon