Jörn Zaefferer wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> instead of pointing Frank what he could change on his code, I gave it
> a try for myself. You can see the result, yet badly documented, here:
> http://www.joern.jquery.com/accordion/accordion.html
>
> The behaviour should be exactly the same as the original. Is this
> worthy to put it in the jQuery plugin repository?

Hi Jörn,

with Firefox 1.5.0.7 on Windows I see some display bugs concerning the
height of the sub elements.

In the 1st example the height of the third element and in the 2nd
example the second and third element grows out of its box at the bottom.

No problems seem to appear on Firefox (DeerPark) 1.5.0.6 on my Mac.

Alex