Mike Alsup schrieb:
>> I use the latter to keep tabs compatible with jQuery < 1.03.
>
> What I meant was, as an "official" plugin are you required to play by
> the same rules as jQuery itself where API changes are reserved for
> major releases?

Not sure if it is called official at all. People asked me to put the
plugin into SVN and I found that reasonable.

Thoughts anyone else? I'm not that experienced with versioning... :)

Why I was calling it v2 was 1. because of the change that has impact on
existing prior versions and 2. because I think it the plugin is quite
mature now.

-- Klaus