I still really dont understand what you mean by a query.

On 10/20/06, cjordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I re-read this and thought I should maybe clarify my question. I need to
return a query result set to the client side using Ajax. How does jQuery go
about handling that? What's the simplest way of accomplishing this task.

I know that with ajaxCFC I could return a query object from my ColdFusion
function and it gave me a _javascript_ structure (or object... whatever) that
I could address really easily. How easy is this sort of thing in jQuery.

Also, I gotta say for such an active list, I've posted three or four times,
and only one bloke's even responded and that's because he and I knew
eachother from a different list and were emailing off list.

Can *anybody* help with this question?

Thanks,
Chris