Acctually, jQuery 1.0 and up can handle JSON for you. Try this out:

$.getJSON("file.php",function(r) {
 alert(r.column1);
});

No need for a plugin. ;)
On 10/20/06, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Chris,

You're not going to be able to manipulate a query like you would in
AjaxCFC since AjaxCFC is a CF wrapper for DWR and hence, gives you
access to CF functionality.

Return your query as a JSON packet using CFJSon
(http://jehiah.com/projects/cfjson/) and then use the JSON plugin
(http://mg.to/2006/01/25/json-for-jquery) to work with the data.

Rey...