Yehuda wrote a great XSL stylesheet, throwing in CSS & JQ... but the
Data is STRAIGHT from John, it's the same data we get when we get the
SVN.

Study his techniques, If you can do better, do it... I pulled down his
XSL, and widened the rightmost column... I have a wild screen...

--
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ