Scott,

I have no problem whatsoever with yehuda's color scheme, but if you are having problems, why not use the wonderful firefox extension by Chris Pederick,the Web Developer Toolbar and disable yehuda's stylesheet and use your own.........try this for starters.........hides the header,and colors the body background white.................not pretty, but  will at the very least enable you to see this wonderful piece of work