Rey Bango schrieb:
> Hi Paul,
> 
> This is the type of stuff that I think would be SSSSOOO helpful in a 
> tutorial or demo page. Like a best practices type of thing. I recently 
> spent a lot of time talking to John about how to get the project more 
> exposure and one of the things we threw out was getting more examples of 
> coding practices on the site.
> 
> Would you mind terribly jotting down some of these examples? I think 
> they'd really help new users transition to jQuery.
> 
> Let me know.
> 
> Rey...


Hey, not they I do not appreciate your "marketing" efforts, but jQuery 
is so good, it will make its way anyway. There's not a single person I 
know, that is not enthusiastic about it after having used it for the 
first time...



-- Klaus

_______________________________________________
jQuery mailing list
[email protected]
http://jquery.com/discuss/

Reply via email to