Hey Karl! Yep, your site is invaluable. You really do have some great 
tutorials on there and I think expanding it out via your submissions and 
those from anyone else is an awesome idea.

Rey...

Karl Swedberg wrote:
> On Nov 6, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Rey Bango wrote:
> 
>>Hi Paul,
>>
>>This is the type of stuff that I think would be SSSSOOO helpful in a
>>tutorial or demo page. Like a best practices type of thing. I recently
>>spent a lot of time talking to John about how to get the project more
>>exposure and one of the things we threw out was getting more  
>>examples of
>>coding practices on the site.
>>
>>Would you mind terribly jotting down some of these examples? I think
>>they'd really help new users transition to jQuery.
> 
> 
> Please forgive the self-promotion, but these are the kinds of thing  
> I'm also trying to do on learningjquery.com, and I (again) warmly  
> welcome anyone who would like to author one or more tutorials for it  
> or offer suggestions.
> 
> Of course, adding more of this to the official jquery.com site would  
> be great, too. Still, IMO the more jQuery love out there, the better.  
> Third-party sites such as Cody Lindley's jQuery examples page and 15  
> Days of jQuery did as much as anything to get me hooked on jQuery.
> 
> I'm currently working on these topics (in roughly this order):
> - How to Get Anything You Want (DOM Traversing)
> - Multi-Level Drop-Down Menus
> - jQuery Chaining
> - Basic Ajax Form Submission
> - Create a Basic Plugin
> - Collapsible Details Using Definition Lists
> 
> and Brandon Aaron has been working on Populating a Select Menu with  
> JSON and AJAX.
> 
> Cheers,
> Karl
> ___________________
> Karl Swedberg
> www.englishrules.com
> www.learningjquery.com
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> jQuery mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://jquery.com/discuss/
> 

_______________________________________________
jQuery mailing list
[email protected]
http://jquery.com/discuss/

Reply via email to