I'm almost inclined to agree. When planning out the structure for the
new documentation I realized that the 'Ajax' section was really more
of a "Design Methodologies/Cookbook" section, more than anything else.
Whereas the core dom/css is more of a toolset of functionality.

That being said - Ajax functionality is used a lot. If it were
extracted, I'd want to have a special jquery+ajax build to go along
with it.

--John