> For making it easier to decide which to use, we could provide a helper on
> top, draggables.js, that automatically selects the preffered version in
> regards of how many nodes you use for droppables and where the cursor
> position is.

That sounds great to me. If it is really only a matter of quanitity of
droppables when considering which type of draggable to use, I'm all in for it.

I haven't worked with any draggables yet, therefore: The draggable window in
Gille's plugin can stick with the current version, as there are no droppables,
right?

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de