> * Please define "slow" i know it is slow, but this is only the draggable
> part in IE6, i don't know what is wrong there, since i use the bgiframe
> hack which everybody uses.

This would be due to the expressions used by the bgiframe plugin.
Those expressions are evaluated many, many times over again by the IE
parser. In a typical use-case for the bgiframe plugin that wouldn't
matter. However, for this plugin I would suggest a custom solution.
One where you manually resize the iframe when needed. If I can find
some time I'll add it to SVN.
--
Brandon Aaron