Hi Brian

great little app, im finding it very usefull, thanks,

just a couple of suggestions
1 - rounded corners like gmail would be nice
2 - the ability to add a few more fields ie. due-date,show date
created etc.. would be handy
3 - keyboard shortcut to go to the input field would be good (so you
dont have to use your mouse to click the field first ( or tab 4
times))

Cheers

Justin
--