Great work Stefan. Some feedback:

- Add a title to your pages. It currently reads "Untitled Page"
- Add the ability to remove a saved font from within the "My Saved
Fonts" page
- Modify the top right nav so that each option is clearly delineated.

Also, what did you use to show the popup of each letter that the mouse
hovers over?

Rey